Thursday, March 13, 2008

Now it's Spring

After reading my entry from last week about how spring is not on Kyoto's to-do list, Kyoto decided to get itself into gear and stop snowing. I have even taken to eating lunch in the great outdoors on the roof of my building at work. I didn't know it until a few days ago, but apparently the roof of the Kyoto Prefectural office building is a park, complete with lawn, benches, and flowers. That was definitely not in my orientation. Wait, I didn't have an orientation.

Anyway, two weeks ago or so I was talking to my fellow CIR friend, Megan. I told her how I thought our lives would make very good overly-dramatic comics. She is quite the artist and decided to go about drawing it. With help from another friend, Rachel, they came up with a piece that pretty adequately conveys my job. (The character is apparently not me, but if you take a look at the eyebrows you will quickly realize that it cannot be anyone else.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it was you, the nose would be bigger :D

KISSES